What to Know
We want you to have the best possible experience, so the BayFest organizers and festival veterans came up with some tips to help you make the most of your weekend!
- Chairs will be allowed in designated areas only.
- Wear lightweight clothes, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen or a hat. Being uncomfortable and sunburned is never fun!
- Specify a meeting place in case you get separated from your group. The festival site is a large area, and you don't want to lose your friends or your ride!
- Drink lots of fluids to stay hydrated over the weekend.
- The festival will go on... rain or shine. Don't worry about getting a little wet! Just enjoy the music.
- Help support up and coming artists by visiting the Launching Pad. You never know... you might just catch a glimpse of next year's hottest band!
- Eat some festival food! What's BayFest without a corn dog or a funnel cake?
- Step out of your musical comfort zone by checking out a band you've never seen before. BayFest is all about exposing festival patrons to new kinds of music.