Family & Children's Area Activities
We have great fun for children of all ages!
OPEN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY - 2 P.M. TO 5 P.M.
Located in Bienville Square
- Picture yourself as a star at the BayFest photo booth
- Interactive Demonstrations by the Gulf Coast Exploreum
- Mobile Museum of Art - Create your own work of art
- Experience the Dauphin Island Sea Lab's "Touch Lab"
- Get a caricature or silhouette cut-out made by David Bayne
- Uncle Joe's Rolling Zoo
- Meet Captain Jack Sparrow and The Mad Hatter
- The Azalea Trail Maids and the Oakleigh Belles
- Mobile BayBear Mascot
- USA Cheerleaders with SouthPaw and Miss Pawla
- Creative hands-on craft projects, face painting, balloon clowns, sidewalk chalk, hula hoops, and more!
Entertainment on Children's Stage:
- Professor Zounds
- Budd McLean and Friends - Children's Musical Show
- Zuri Dance Company - "The Art of Belly Dancing"
- Star Karaoke with Debra Lewis