Online ticket sales have closed for this year. Tickets are still available at local outlets.
- $60 Weekend Passes
- Group discounts of 20 or more people - click here for more information
- Children 12 and under admitted free with ticketed adult
- Only 50,000 weekend passes will be available for advance purchase.
- A limited number of day passes will be available at the gate for $40 per day.
- Ticket Outlets: Click here
3 options to purchase tickets
1 - Buy online and pick up at festival "Will Call"
- You must purchase your on-line ticket by Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 5p.m cst if you would like to pick up at festival "Will Call". After this date, you may purchase a weekend ticket at one of our local outlets until Friday, Oct 4 at 5p.m.
- When picking up tickets from festival "Will Call" please present a Photo I.D. and a confirmation email or a Photo I.D. and the credit card that was used to purchase the tickets.
- Festival "Will Call" is located at the Corner of St. Joseph and St. Francis near the Region's Bank Festival Gateway.
Pick Up Hours are:
Friday Oct. 4 - beginning at 3:30 p.m.
Saturday Oct. 5 - beginning at 1 p.m.
Sunday Oct. 6 - beginning at 1 p.m.
Please see bottom of page to purchase online and pick up at "Will Call."
2 - Buy online and have sent to you!
- Purchase and have delivered FED EX Ground for $8 up until Wed, September 18, 2013.
- Purchase and have delivered FED EX Standard Overnight for $23 up until Monday, Sept 30, 2013.
Please see bottom of page to purchase online and receive tickets by mail.
3 - Buy tickets in person at area outlets
- Ticket Outlets: Click here
- If you have any questions about your advance ticket purchases please e-mail email@example.com or call 251-208-7835
Terms and Conditions
All attractions and schedules at BayFest, Mobile's Music FestivalSM, are produced by BayFest, Inc., a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit Corporation, and are subject to change without notice. All performances are rain or shine except that performances may be cancelled in the event of extreme weather or other acts of God. No refund of admission fee will be made in the event of cancellation of events.
Patrons may NOT bring backpacks, coolers or food products onto the Festival grounds. Sound recordings or videography of all BayFestSM acts is expressly prohibited. Photography of some festival acts may be prohibited by contract.
Pets (except assistance animals), skateboards, bicycles, roller blades and roller skates are prohibited unless required by a scheduled, officially sanctioned activity of the Festival. BayFestSM reserves the right to remove from the Festival grounds anyone violating its regulations or public law or assisting others in doing so. Use of the ticket shall constitute agreement with the terms and conditions stated herein as well as any additional regulations of the BayFestSM Festival.
This ticket may not be used for any promotional or commercial purpose without the advance, written consent of BayFest, Inc. BayFestSM reserves the right to refuse admission to any person wearing or displaying any promotional or offensive message.
Use of the Festival site for any promotional or commercial purpose without the advance, written consent of BayFestSM is strictly prohibited. Use of the Festival trademark or logos for any purpose without advance written consent is prohibited.
BayFest, Inc. does not maintain and is not responsible for the condition of any publicly owned or privately owned buildings, facilities, ground within or adjacent to the Festival site.
Tickets are void if detached
No refunds or exchanges.
When you enter your order for tickets, you are making a purchase of those tickets. This means you are authorizing BayFest to bill the cost of these tickets to your credit card.